All-Star Where Will U B Watch The Majors From??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's called an HDMI cord and I mentioned it a post above yours ;)

Your post showed up right after I posted mine. We must have been typing at the same time!

What I meant though is that you'll probably need more than just an HDMI cord (cord/cable - same thing). You'll probably need some sort of adapter as many laptops don't have HDMI inputs, probably DVI to HMDI. I had to get a mini display port - HDMI adapter for my macbook, for example. With DVI you lose sound though.

Actually something like this would probably work (love Amazon, Best Buy tries to talk you into buying an $80 cord that you do NOT need):

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TH7T2U...e=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B001TH7T2U

Your post showed up right after I posted mine. We must have been typing at the same time!

What I meant though is that you'll probably need more than just an HDMI cord (cord/cable - same thing). You'll probably need some sort of adapter as many laptops don't have HDMI inputs, probably DVI to HMDI. I had to get a mini display port - HDMI adapter for my macbook, for example. With DVI you lose sound though.

Actually something like this would probably work (love Amazon, Best Buy tries to talk you into buying an $80 cord that you do NOT need):

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001TH7T2U...e=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B001TH7T2U

I have a less than one month old Dell ... kind of on the higher end cause my hubby is a geek. He's out of town, but I bet I can chat with him and he can set me straight on what I need and if we have it. He doesn't go to the out of town competitions, he stays home and saves us all from dragging cp's younger brother to places he doesn't want to be. Life is h*** when little bro doesn't want to be somewhere!

Thanks!

Mamarazzi said:
From what's remaining of Midlothian, VA while everyone else is in Indy...but my feet won't hurt and I can talk smack from the comfort of my own home without getting in trouble for poor sportsmomship. :D

And updating me since I'll be at a competition :)

ohhh...See you have a Mac. My husband had to do the same thing for his. I have an HP that is a couple of years old and it has an HDMI port...but I wanted as many USB ports as possible, Bluetooth, webcam, HDMI port, SD card slot, etc. I'm a tech freak ;)

I have a less than one month old Dell ... kind of on the higher end cause my hubby is a geek. He's out of town, but I bet I can chat with him and he can set me straight on what I need and if we have it. He doesn't go to the out of town competitions, he stays home and saves us all from dragging cp's younger brother to places he doesn't want to be. Life is h*** when little bro doesn't want to be somewhere!

Thanks!
I miss my Dell :( I bet it has an HDMI port then, and HDMI cords aren't expensive at all. Most modern TV's have HDMI ports as well (my flat screen is about 5 years old I think, and it has one)

I have a less than one month old Dell ... kind of on the higher end cause my hubby is a geek.

So, I wasn't paying attention and I thought you were saying you have a less than one-month old (baby) named "Dell.". Now, read that again, with that in mind, and you can understand why I thought you were nuts for a second ;) But I am, instead!

Latest posts

Back