All-Star Where Will U B Watch The Majors From??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are having a majors viewing party at our gym with our youth and junior teams! We decided it would be a good team bonding experience! Open gym and then watching our teams performances from earlier today and then the Majors! :)

I'll be the corn dog Just-a-Mom will be holding up with the Mamarazzi -on-a-stick.

My real self will be watching from my couch. Lame-o
For some reason, reading that immediately made me think of this place I used to love eating at at the mall when I lived in Fort Lauderdale called Hotdog on a Stick.............. LOL. I loved their corn dogs.

But I'll be watching from my comfy couch, and yes, people will probably keep coming in to bother me thinking I'm a weirdo.

I will be setting my alarm for 2am and staying up until 4am to watch from my dorm as I'm in England! Don't think I have ever been so excited to wake up so early...except when I was at worlds haha.

Thankfully I can't sleep at night, I can sleep fine during the day but never at night, so I shall be sitting in bed watching the stream.
My junior 2 team were rather impressed that they were able to watch a bit of the competition earlier and the younger ones thought its was cool that they were in a gym in Northern Ireland watching a competition in the US :)

Latest posts

Back