Which Form Of Cheerleading Do You Like Best??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheered in school all my life and never did all-stars until my last year of college I joined an IOC5 team and I am HOOKED! My skills have gotten 10 times better this year than they did in any of my 9 years of scholastic cheering.

i started with pop warner, went to middle school, all star, and then high school. i loved all star cheerleading so much. i was first on legend all stars, practically a fake team. finally i went to comet all stars in new jersey and it was the best experience. i would have loved to continue with all stars, but unfortunately traveling is so expensive, i had to stick with high school. my high school cheer experience was great, i was captain, but it will never compare to all stars. i wish i would have started younger!

i started with pop warner, went to middle school, all star, and then high school. i loved all star cheerleading so much. i was first on legend all stars, practically a fake team. finally i went to comet all stars in new jersey and it was the best experience. i would have loved to continue with all stars, but unfortunately traveling is so expensive, i had to stick with high school. my high school cheer experience was great, i was captain, but it will never compare to all stars. i wish i would have started younger!

i think you have a story kind similar to alotta people, a majority of high school girls would kill to do allstar cheerleading, however its REALLY expensive! high school cheer is really cheap and affordable by most families. i hate the fact too that people make fun of high school cheerleaders on this board! they would all love to cheer with you allstar cheerleaders, but its not possible for them.

i think you have a story kind similar to alotta people, a majority of high school girls would kill to do allstar cheerleading, however its REALLY expensive! high school cheer is really cheap and affordable by most families. i hate the fact too that people make fun of high school cheerleaders on this board! they would all love to cheer with you allstar cheerleaders, but its not possible for them.

absolutely. i mean, there are obviously huge differences between high school and all star, at least with my high school. it just isnt on the same level. it's a shame. a lot of girls on high school have the skill, but don't go to tumbling or other classes. it was very difficult for me to make the transition from all star to high school. you come from a team with 100% dedication to one that a lot of the girls just don't really care. it makes a difference when you pay to be somewhere. high school cheerleading is what you put into it. as varsity captain, i was really proud of the girls that did put 100%, even coming in last.

it's especially difficult when you live 20 minutes from world cup gym and everyone on the team thinks youre crazy for busting out singing their music because they've never heard of them! smh

All-star for sure! I wish I had found it when I was younger. But I'm glad it's still a part of my life and that I get to be on the other side as a coach =]

ALL-STAR!!
in my opinion it's just so much more intense and exciting than high school or college!

I've participated in every form of cheerleading (recreation/Pop Warner, school, allstar, etc.) except for college, and I currently coach a Pop Warner team.

That said, all star cheerleading will forever and ALWAYS be my favorite form of cheering.

Back