All-Star Which Gym Do You Like Better?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which gym do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a great thread to log on to! Guess I need to vote...I like the CA with the great coaches :) But I guess I really can't play - my avatar gives it away lol... WAIT yes I can! I like the CA with the CA on their uniforms.... there ya go! :)

I vote who has more cheerlebrities, the industry revolves around them. Whoever has more automatically wins:cheering:

They really need a youtube series for both CA's. I love seeing the true athletic work that goes into making amazing winning world class teams!

Not to be rude...but who really cares about CA anyway? Everyone and anyone who matters knows that CA is better than them. I mean CA is blue and black which is nice I guess, but CA is Blue and Black which is so much better.

Not to be rude...but who really cares about CA anyway? Everyone and anyone who matters knows that CA is better than them. I mean CA is blue and black which is nice I guess, but CA is Blue and Black which is so much better.

I'm always gonna like the ones who wear black and blue better than the ones who wear blue and black. I mean ,really? black and blue is so much cooler than blue and black.

My New Year's resolution was to finally come clean and admit that I really really like CA better than CA.... Don't hate me!

I'm always gonna like the ones who wear black and blue better than the ones who wear blue and black. I mean ,really? black and blue is so much cooler than blue and black.

Wait. I thought CA, the better one, was blue and black. I'm confused.

Back