All-Star Which Gym Do You Like Better?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which gym do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I definitely prefer the one with the owner who was a Louisville coed cheerleader, has the pointy logo with the letters "CA" in it, is from the big state that used to be its own republic, has won over 20 medals at Worlds, and has the repeat coed World Champion.

Last edited:
I definitely prefer the one with the owner who was a Louisville coed cheerleader, has the pointy logo with the letters "CA" in it, is from the big state that used to be it's own republic, has won over 20 medals at Worlds, and has the repeat coed World Champion.
YAAAAS BlueCat!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I definitely prefer the one with the owner who was a Louisville coed cheerleader, has the pointy logo with the letters "CA" in it, is from the big state that used to be it's own republic, has won over 20 medals at Worlds, and has the repeat coed World Champion.
Woo-hoooooo I second that!!! Especially the owner part ;-)

So what you are saying is that you like CA better than CA, correct?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Hater Shades, trying to be relevant since 2009.

I think it's not fair to CA how many people say that they like CA so much better than CA. At least CA works really hard, and saying CA is better is so disrespectful to CA.

I think CA deserved (yes, right, i said the d-word, come at me bro) to win their worlds champion titels. Because they are better than CA.

(I missed this thread)

I think it's not fair to CA how many people say that they like CA so much better than CA. At least CA works really hard, and saying CA is better is so disrespectful to CA.

I think CA deserved (yes, right, i said the d-word, come at me bro) to win their worlds champion titels. Because they are better than CA.

(I missed this thread)

I'm going to have to politely disagree. CA totally deserved that world title. I can't believe that you think that CA was more deserving. And it's totally fair that people say they like CA better than CA because it's the truth. CA is better than CA.

I don't know... that one CA has a team called Itty Bitty Kitties. Does it get any better than that?

Back