All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I guess I remember that kid in middle school. Who always thought his own jokes are funny. He was always so popular. And he kept bees. (am I missing any more random references this thread had?)

I know tomorrow I will wake up and I won't give a damn about this message board, that's the best part.

I know tomorrow I will wake up and I won't give a damn about this message board, that's the best part.

But youll still get on to read. Otherwise you would have left already.

No, if I leave now what fun would that be?
Honestly though I don't need this board for anything, I get on it when I'm bored and most of the time I just laugh about how ignorant most of the people are. If I don't know you in real life, I don't care what you think of me because you don't matter. I'm talking to screen names, and you all are still reading and responding to my posts so what does that say?

Honestly though I don't need this board for anything, I get on it when I'm bored and most of the time I just laugh about how ignorant most of the people are. If I don't know you in real life, I don't care what you think of me because you don't matter. I'm talking to screen names, and you all are still reading and responding to my posts so what does that say?
It tells me that you are a tormented soul. It's ok though we all have our faults.

You need to get on a message board to feel good about yourself?

thats says we are bored as well!

Back