All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh, and one of the reasons allstar is behind on stretch to stretch is the more flexibile you are at heel stretches the HARDER it is to tick tock them. a UCA college heel stretch is way easier to tick tock because its way lower. That doesn't mean its easy. But the difficulty is exponential as the stretch gets above 45 degrees.

Yes in some cases, but it is also easier to base a flexible and CONTROLLED flyer rather than a bent leg (not straight up and down strecth) flyer.

Yes in some cases, but it is also easier to base a flexible and CONTROLLED flyer rather than a bent leg (not straight up and down strecth) flyer.
you can be controlled and not as flexible. There are plenty of flyers that can lock out their knee and their arm be parallel to the floor while holding their stretch.

But for most stunts, i would pick the most flexible flyer anyday. Holding up different body positions is effortless when a flyer's leg is always right up against their body.

I didnt say that you couldnt be controlled and not flexible I just said it is easier with both because there is no worring about the unflexible limbs getting in the way of the actual execution of the stunt.

Oh goodness, maybe at worlds Kingston should walk by Brandon Steels team with his worlds trophy, not as a dig to the team, but just to see if BSS2000 pops out and starts snapping at him for holding the trophy wrong.
I don't think that BSS2000 IS Steel, so therefore that should not be thrown out there. Nor is he the PROGRAM. People run their mouths all day everyday. Please don't feel that THIS thread means Brandon/Rays have anything against one another. BSS2000/Kingston might have their words but TRUST me, BRANDON/Kingston/Rays have NO problems. And if they do please feel free to PM me and I will do my best resolve.
Thank you

For all us star fans:
I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of the Fierceboard. And to the republic of cheer, for which it stands, one nation, under Kingston, easily divisible (by levels/ages/large senior favorite team), with:
PRADA and DOUBLE FULLS FOR ALL!!

For me personally, I think high to high is the easiest. And i think sponge to high like Lites and Panthers is really hard. That's just from experience.

And scoring wise, it depends where you go. Some places just want you to have some sort of release or twist or inversion and you'll score great. Other places, you need the difficulty.

So you think Senior Elite's high to low ticktocks are harder then Shooting Stars high to high ticktocks?

That's what I am getting from you post.

So you think Senior Elite's high to low ticktocks are harder then Shooting Stars high to high ticktocks?

That's what I am getting from you post.
For me performing them, I think low to high's are harder. So i think CEA's tick tocks are harder for me to perform yes.

OMG RICH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. STOP THE PRESSES (wait... were a website) STOP THE FIERCE BOARD!!!

Actually hand it to Rich for being honest.
For me performing them, I think low to high's are harder. So i think CEA's tick tocks are harder for me to perform yes.
This is based only off what I do. In my routine i do a high to high, and a low to high. I think the high to high is easier for me to do. Yet on the team, we have more people fall in the high to high.

This is based only off what I do. In my routine i do a high to high, and a low to high. I think the high to high is easier for me to do. Yet on the team, we have more people fall in the high to high.

It is all personal opinion. I just feel like someone wanted to trap you for saying you that the power press was harder. I think high to high tick tock stretches are the hardest of all, and a team that competes against Orange does them, and does them decently well. Granted thats one part of the scoresheet and we arent even factoring execution.

It is all personal opinion. I just feel like someone wanted to trap you for saying you that the power press was harder. I think high to high tick tock stretches are the hardest of all, and a team that competes against Orange does them, and does them decently well. Granted thats one part of the scoresheet and we arent even factoring execution.
High to High Stretches are my absolute favorite!!! But are hard, which is why they arent in our routine.

Well wouldn't you think generally that a high to high would be scored better than a press tick tock no matter what body position, if executed nicely, simply because a high to high is a level 5 tick tock and a press is level 4?

Back