Which Nfinity's Should I Get??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 13, 2014
I'm a level 4 cheerleader, base/backspot, and I was wondering if I should get the nfinity evolutions, nfinity vengeances or the new nfinity defiances. I want a long lasting shoe that is easy to tumble in. Is it easy to do standing backs and layout with the nfinity evolutions?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Unless you are buying bricks, the type of the shoe shouldn't matter for your tumbling. If you have wide feet, the evolutions may be uncomfortable because of the elastic strap on the inside that hugs your foot. Vengeance is made for performance, not durability. Given the pictures of the Defiance, I think that may be your best bet between the three you listed.

In the other thread about this you said you were getting the defiance. Did you change your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the other thread about this you said you were getting the defiance. Did you change your mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just don't know if the evolutions will do th same job as defiances. Evolutions are $30 less and if I can tumble good with evolution, that's what ill do

I definitely recommend the Nfinity Vengeance shoes. They're so light which makes tumbling a bit easier and they're so cute! :)

I have very wide feet and a VERY high instep, and I have evolutions. They are very light and help with jumps/tumbles. I would suggest that you get evolutions but there are many more types of nfinitys. The evelutions are not right on my feet at all In any place:)

Back