All-Star White Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate WHITE skirts because last season we were warming jumps before we went to the warm-up mats at a comp and we decided to do that thing wear you grab the persons waist and lift them and at the same time they jump and hit a jump. Well we were doing that and the title girl that I was lifting did a toe touch but she jump back and butted (and Im tall so I'm a back spot and I know how to lift), and when she butted, her butt hit my mouth and she had a RED lip STAIN on the back of her skirt and it looked like a period stain. Lucky her mom had baby wipes and some good elbow grease and got the stains out but from that point on my team did not wear lipstick until later on in the season. But white does look good on the floor. :)

My girls have white uniforms. They look great, but keeping stains off them is impossible. Get a stain stick and lots of baby wipes.

We had white unis for 2 seasons. I think the worst part was the sleeves, they just turn gray, no matter what you do. it's not a huge deal, though. i do think they look great on the mat.

We've had two different white uniforms and the worst that could really happen is getting lipstick on it and like as SheCheers said as long as you have some baby wipes or some sort of tide to go or something of that sort then you will be fine and I think that they look really clean and great visually (especially if the routine is performed flawlessly)

White looks soooo good on the floor. It's a fresh change from black. If you have a problems with the unis getting dirty at comps, getting warm-ups to wear should all but fix that.

our older teams had white last year not that hard to keep clean. Our youth and minis are getting them this year. White looks great on the floor.

I love white unis! Im trying so hard to get them for my high school team
Thats what my coach did. We have white uniforms, and since alot of high schools have black or their school colors, we stand out in the crowds! White makes everything look more cleaner too

Both my daughters' all-star teams are getting white uniforms (Youth, Sr3 and Sr4) this year. I really hope it's not going to be that difficult to keep them looking good!! My oldest one's uni from last year was mostly black but the sleeves had a white stripe (as you can see in my pic) and it started to look grey towards the end of the season... and I took really good care of it.

Back