All-Star Who do you consider the ORIGINAL "CHEERLEBRITIES"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still have every VHS from NCA & Cheerpower nationals in the 90's till up to 2000 :)

But I'm talking about the sneaky ones from the back of the room via the handheld camcorders. And then coaches would trade the tapes of the individual teams.

Shannon Young, the ONLY CHEERLEADER to ever score perfect 10's from NCA!!
Also Wes Haley scored a perfect 10 but I think his was NDA. April Weaver (sp?) best flier I've ever seen and Jen Mears, Inside Cheerleaders "basket queen"

Well I don't really know any of these people:( I feel so behind the times! The newer cheerlebrities? Kelsey Rule? Erica Englebert? Maddie Gardner?

Ugh same! The only one I recognize is Bucky :p
But I agree with everybody you said! Also Toni from wcss and Kevin from Odyssey :)

Ok, for me the original cheerlebrity is Tannaz of Cali. I was so in awe when I first met her because she was a Clover in Bring it On. That movie is what got our family into cheer.

Okay so remember the Pro X days? There was one girl I cannot remember her name but she was one of the first flyers/tumblers highlighted in their videos! She was also on Cheer Athletics!? She might not have been a cheerlebrity to everyone else, but she was to me!

Okay so remember the Pro X days? There was one girl I cannot remember her name but she was one of the first flyers/tumblers highlighted in their videos! She was also on Cheer Athletics!? She might not have been a cheerlebrity to everyone else, but she was to me!

Okay I finally found a video and answered my own question!!! yayyy Its Jamie Mitcham!!!

I still have every VHS from NCA & Cheerpower nationals in the 90's till up to 2000 :)

I have vhs tapes from the 80's...COA Nationals86, up to about 99 i believe..... I have so many different tape boxes, I can't believe as I have moved in the last 15 years, that I have paid to have them shipped! I look at them all of the time, just to reminisce about cheer from back then...Ha!!!

Back