All-Star Who do you consider the ORIGINAL "CHEERLEBRITIES"

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are so many...but two that will always stand out to me are Kenneth St. John and Kyrie Sunshine Cloud - both just look like they have so much fun while of course being incredibly talented.

It funny that 90% of these post are people that have cheered during the "Worlds" days.... Hate to break it to ya, but those are not the "originals". The originals are the people that did everything we do now, without a spring floor. The people that invented the "Advanced" stunting we do now(only they did it true Coed Style), and the people that you had to watch live, because YouTube did not exist.
Just my opinion.
When I was in cheer, these people were either the "Cheer Legends" or what we called "the bomb":
James Speed
Brad Habermil
Victor Rosario
Matt McGrath
Tye Hill
Ambrel Mitchell (to name a more current female)

It funny that 90% of these post are people that have cheered during the "Worlds" days.... Hate to break it to ya, but those are not the "originals". The originals are the people that did everything we do now, without a spring floor. The people that invented the "Advanced" stunting we do now(only they did it true Coed Style), and the people that you had to watch live, because YouTube did not exist.
THANK YOU! None of these people are ORIGINAL hahahah

Current female Cheerlebrities would be Whitney Love, Kelsey Rule, Kiara Knowlin, Maddie Gardner & Erica Levy IMO. Erica will be competing at Worlds for Rockstar The Killers!

Old school Cheerlebrities would be James Speed, Pat Wedge, Doug Stithem, Andre Carter, Brian Elza, Misty Hodges, Christie Neal, Victor Rosario,Mike pare, Garrin, Ben & Amy Hazelrig

Here's to you HARD FLOOR = HARDCORE! I'm talking about 90s cheerleading!

Matt McGrath - Spirit Of Texas
Julie Dunn - Gymtyme/ Dupont Manual HS
Brooke Dallafior - CA Panthers
Austin Payne - Woodlends HS/ Champion Outlaws

the people that you had to watch live, because YouTube did not exist.

Remember the days of coaches trading video tapes of teams from competitions?

well let me show my age, Victor Rosario naturally because of his skills and innovative choreography. Not many people still talk about Ray Jasper. Loved his stuff especially with Champion Cheer Outlaws. Grazier ( you have to be somebody to have a basket toss named after you.) Kevin Brubaker (before worlds, the first coach I knew to win all the major national titles and inspired me to coach). Hernan Cortes ( I hope I spelled his name right.) Gianni DeNegri (innovative choreography). LeRoy McCullough (from my hometown and inspired to start cheering). My mother (opened her gym in 1992 and it changed my life...sentimental pick)

Back