All-Star Who Do You Miss?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
What programs do you/did you really respect who are no longer around?
I figure, somewhere on the board, there is someone from that gym. Lets show them they haven't been forgotten!

I'm relatively new to being obsessed, but I really miss TN Pumas (I know theyre still around, but ACE just doesnt have that B.O.O.T.A.Y. ya know?) and Basics Superstars (Or at least their level 5 team, Idk if the gym is still around, but their level 5 teams was one of my faves!)

What about yall? What gyms do you really miss not seeing at competitions?

I'm relatively new to being obsessed, but I really miss TN Pumas (I know theyre still around, but ACE just doesnt have that B.O.O.T.A.Y. ya know?) and Basics Superstars (Or at least their level 5 team, Idk if the gym is still around, but their level 5 teams was one of my faves!)

TN Pumas are NOT still around............

I miss Jersey Devils and Jersey Shore... I loved both of those programs! Whadup Jersey!

In addition to both of those Great programs, who I remember very well....I also miss-as I was also apart of the Jersey Knights, who were formed from a Rec Team-School Immaculent Conception out of Spotswood/Helmetta, and East Brunswick, where all of these kids came from! Many of these kids went to Jersey Devils, Comets, Central Jersey, New Jersey Spirit Explosion, and World Cup! I miss all of the kids a great deal, but still talk to them alot! Hugs to Jersey!!!

I miss Florida Elite Allstars from Jacksonville, FL, they were bought out by premier and now its just not the same
frown.png

Are Tampa Bay All Stars and Lake Mary All Stars still around? I always liked them... how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!

I remember seeing a team compete once from canada... they were called Power Vipers (something like that lol) and their colors were blue and orange... they were AWESOME... I also remember Diamond Elite maybe, from Delaware? They were around in like 2003ish...

Dynasty <3333
Are they not around anymore!? The purple and red dynasty from like MD/VA? Where have I been? lol... I swear, I took a year off 2 years ago and I still feel like I'm catching up!

Are Tampa Bay All Stars and Lake Mary All Stars still around? I always liked them... how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!

I remember seeing a team compete once from canada... they were called Power Vipers (something like that lol) and their colors were blue and orange... they were AWESOME... I also remember Diamond Elite maybe, from Delaware? They were around in like 2003ish...

Are they not around anymore!? The purple and red dynasty from like MD/VA? Where have I been? lol... I swear, I took a year off 2 years ago and I still feel like I'm catching up!

I think maybe she is talking about Gianni Dynasty

Back