All-Star Who Do You Miss?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Adding American All Stars from Florida to my list. Also Maryland Flyers? Are they still around?

I miss Jersey Devils and Jersey Shore... I loved both of those programs! Whadup Jersey!
YES! Jersey Devils, Jersey Shore, ACE's Shore Cheer Elite, TNT, Victory, All Shore, NJ Cheer Academy, North Stars... so many great Jersey teams!

Kentucky Elite North!
Oh my goodness, YES!

In addition to both of those Great programs, who I remember very well....I also miss-as I was also apart of the Jersey Knights, who were formed from a Rec Team-School Immaculent Conception out of Spotswood/Helmetta, and East Brunswick, where all of these kids came from!
Flip Over Knights? They were great, too!

we were from georgia...that was the first gym i coached at!!! yes,......i miss my gym and all my babies
Yes! I competed against their Small Junior team at AmeriCheer in 2002... they totally blew me away! I still have the tape and oh my goodness, I must've watched that routine SO many times; I think I have the entire thing memorized! (Except that AMAZING dance; I do NOT have the skills to move like that!)

Ahhh CAS Elite they had such talent and could work a dance. I feel like if they we're still around, then they would definitely be in the top rankings...
Absolutely. 100% agreed. Even back in 2002, they were WAY ahead of the times; if I remember correctly, their small junior team's running tumbling consisted of nothing less than fulls! In 2002!

how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!
Yes! Great organization, merged with WC/formed the WC Shore Gym, right? They were always so much fun to watch... I remember they used to write "SHARKS" down the flyers' legs and when they did heel stretches... looked great!

WHAM, Dynasty!

Old school Miami Elite. I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!

how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!

Are they not around anymore!? The purple and red dynasty from like MD/VA? Where have I been? lol... I swear, I took a year off 2 years ago and I still feel like I'm catching up!

All Shore became WC Ocean, which doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure if the "fish" teams are still around at the Freehold gym.

Dynasty (MD/VA) doesn't exist anymore either. They are now part of Baltimore Vipers.

Thanks guys!!! We did fell like we were ahead of the game..and yea the 02 year (and i think that was our last year around)our jr team had only fulls and 1 double for running tumbling(and that was HOT for 02)....and i think we only had like 17 kids on the team!! Hate that Premier bought the gym....because I always think (and talk to the other coaches) about where we would be as a gym if we could have just stayed as CAS.

Are Tampa Bay All Stars and Lake Mary All Stars still around? I always liked them... how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!

I remember seeing a team compete once from canada... they were called Power Vipers (something like that lol) and their colors were blue and orange... they were AWESOME... I also remember Diamond Elite maybe, from Delaware? They were around in like 2003ish...

Are they not around anymore!? The purple and red dynasty from like MD/VA? Where have I been? lol... I swear, I took a year off 2 years ago and I still feel like I'm catching up!

Yeah i was talking about Dynasty the pink and black, where Gianni coached in Texas. </3

Theyre now an ACE gym arent they?

Premier is "still around" as ACE TN (Franklin and Murfreesboro).... but TN Pumas are not still around at all. Some of the members graduated or stopped cheering, some went to Prime Tyme and are on Nighthawks, and a few stayed with ACE are on Ace Sequoyahs*. The coach of Pumas is now at Prime Tyme and is the coach of Nighthawks (large Limited).... so while the gyms (Premier Franklin and Premier Murfreesboro) still exists.... Pumas do not.

Tampa Bay isn't around anymore. Lake Mary still is though.

Florida has so many great teams that are no longer around.

Miami Elite, Legend, Step Ahead, Cooper City, Polk County, Southwest etc.

I miss tampa bay too.... circa 2002? I was in love with them!! lol

Are Tampa Bay All Stars and Lake Mary All Stars still around? I always liked them... how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!

Lake Mary Allstars is still around, but they don't have any level 5 teams.

Back