Who Else Finds It Annoying That We Have To Post 3x And Wait Three Days Before Posting Elsewhere?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If that's bickering to you, maybe you should stay in here for 10 posts ;)

And just so every Newbie knows, every time you ask "What's a CP?" God kills a kitten.

images

I will turn this into a kitten thread. Don't try me. :)

I, for one, do not find it annoying. Keeps bad people away! Too much work to wait 3 days to spew their nonsense so they go bother other people.
As for misspellings? Now that's just wrong. People who spell wrong should have to back to the newbie board for 3 more days until they can learn to spell! <insert sarcastic tone and giant Smiley here--im on a phone on the train>

This! Also, it keeps spam contained. I've had to do this on other boards, and it makes perfect sense.

I saw Livi in the video and another girl got kicked off the team for shimmying.

I posted this before I read that stingray thread. How did I ever miss that and why didn't someone get me?

If that were the case, I would start threads every day about how Senior Elite is going to win worlds and if anyone says otherwise...BE GONE.

F!ERCE, your a mod. You can do whatever you want. And let's just say I would totally back you up on the SE threads! ;)

Back