Who Else Finds It Annoying That We Have To Post 3x And Wait Three Days Before Posting Elsewhere?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had no idea metra had quiet cars?!?! Like they're all quiet to me. I feel so awk. Maybe I always just happen to sit in the quiet car... Hmm anyway i'm dead exhausted and this thread made me lol for real. Haha.
They should have to wait a week I think. I think when I first joined I creeped for like a week before I got the nerve to post on anything. Lol

What an interesting (read: crazy) thread.

Oh so much to say. Can't wait to give you "veterans" a fierce-off challenge ;)

Hate to be picky, but you have a comma in your facebook address. And you ended a sentence with "with".

Your turn.

biggrin.png

Holy. Huge. Signature.

i completely turned off signatures for guests and myself. i dont even see them anymore to monitor them. honestly i would tell everyone else to do the same. they are annoying.

Hate to be picky, but you have a comma in your facebook address. And you ended a sentence with "with".

Your turn.

:D
I thought I fixed the facebook address in my signature I just tried to re-type it to see if it would be fixed. What is the problem ending a sentence using with? The sentence I wrote is grammatically correct.

I was playing. Part of your "fierce-off" challenge

Back