All-Star Who Is A Cheerlebrity In Your Program Or In Your Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On my high school team, I would definitely say Trista! She bases, she could fly is she wanted to, and is an amazing tumbler. She's our captain. And she made All American at UCA and she's just awesome!! :) Alli is pretty awesome too. She also bases in Tristas stunt group. And Gabby who is a fabulous flyer! She's a freshmen and didn't cheer for like 2 years and is still amazing! She's also in Trista and Alli's stunt group! That whole stunt group is just amazing!!♥ I love everybody I cheer with but those girls are just sooo awesome and that's who I thought about when I thought of cheerlebrities on my squad! :)

That girl..I think her name's Erin? She was cheering for Quinnipiac last I heard and she was from USA Wildcats and a cover model for American Cheerleader..but that was a while back now. We don't have a lot of level 5 teams around so not much in the way of 'cheerlebrity.'

her name is erin trotman. i think she was def a cheerlebrity when she cheered with us at usa wildcats. she cheers for quinnipiac now and is still amazing!

"I" is Kaitlyn Robertson or her friend? We still aren't clear on who you are referring to. Congrats on the one arm wrap around stretch, point.

I am glad I am not the only won that can't keep this story straight. I feel like maybe Kaitlyn wants people to know her (which is completely fine). If not maybe her friend needs their own account so I can keep this stuff straight.

Kaitlyn Robertson said:
From my gym... I would think Kaitlyn Robertson for flying... at worlds last year... i did the one arm behind my heal stretch and pointed my finger to one shot... i got recognized from it.. people coming up to me saying it was impeccable... and I would say Kasey Bronstein for tumbling:cheering:

Kaitlyn Robertson said:
i didn't know what it was called... but yea... that was it... then i would take one arm and point :]

It's still the same poster so I'm assuming we are talking to the friend and they can both do the skill OR this is actually Kaitlyn and she and her friend type and speak exactly the same OR Kaitlyn posted about herself then said it was her friend but really it was her.
I think I'm getting it sorted out.

We had Bucky O'Leary on a custody arrangement with Gymtyme but then Fierce! coach-napped him...lol
My cp's 1st cheerlebrity coach was Tye Hill and she misses him sooooooo much!

Back