All-Star Who Is A Cheerlebrity In Your Program Or In Your Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

um bree glass...............she's one of my good friends and friggin amazing cheerleader and person the best part about her is she is so humble
Bree is amazing and is a great role model!!! Her and her sisters have taught my daughter all of her flying skills and have helped her tumbling. Not sure how you get to be a cheerlebrity but she is AMAZING!!!!!!

Gary "Reggin" Ford II
Matt Brown
Kyle Gadke (@FamousRudags)
Britt Mooney
Matteo Alfano

Haha. Thanks Cass. I don't know about me; but I can say Brownie and Reggin are two of the absolute best tumblers and tumbling coaches in the country. We're lucky to have them on staff.

When my daughter was at GA Heat EVERYONE recognized her because of what she did after last pass......
n567530600_6815013_3776319.jpg

Now she just blends in with everyone else :)

I don't think Michael Seitzer formerly from Charlotte gets a lot of credit

Michael cheered at ACE for a couple of years on Warriors and Chiefs. I don't know if I've ever met a nicer, more humble person than him. He's just a great all around guy.

umm Fame's cheerlebrity is that little girl on mini5 with the double...duh.

But however I feel like the term "cheerlebrity" means that your are far more superior to your team mates/ gym mates (at least in my head it does) and Im not a big fan of that per say
I think someone is a cheerlebrity if many people know who they are and look up to them. Doesn't mean they are the best cheerleaders of all times, but something that makes people recognize and remember them.

That girl..I think her name's Erin? She was cheering for Quinnipiac last I heard and she was from USA Wildcats and a cover model for American Cheerleader..but that was a while back now. We don't have a lot of level 5 teams around so not much in the way of 'cheerlebrity.'
Erin is amazing, now with the USA Wildcats there is Amy Mocci, very humble girl ...she is point flyer, beautiful jumps, standing full, many specialty passes through to a double.

Back