All-Star Who Is Everyone's Favorite 2011 Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Id say she already is! Baby hairwhips and shimmies.. adorable

You know those kids that have "the cheer bug"? The kids that are always on the empty floor tumbling, the tumbletrack, hanging around the gym, constantly walking around doing the routines, singing the music, willing to "go for it" in all areas. She is one of "those kids" and I suspect she'll get a lot of exposure and good instruction.

You know, she's not a school. Or a professional. And she's not posting these things herself.

Dislike her or the media circus around her if you want.

But cut the girl some slack.

Thanks Bill. Sometime I'll do a thread about how I think this all happened in retrospect because I would think someone would be interested. Bottom line, it has to come to you, you can't force or make it happen but you have to have a team and a stage, and she has benefited greatly from her team and coaches and the media.

You know, she's not a school. Or a professional. And she's not posting these things herself.

Dislike her or the media circus around her if you want.

But cut the girl some slack.

Exactly. People probably think she's "overrated" because of all the hype and celebrity status she's got going on. But as a far as a flyer, she's undeniably talented. And just as StarshipTrooper said, it has to come to you. She never campaigned for this sort of "fame." She simply did her thing on the mat and thanks to the technology of social networking, great videos (props to 2x2 video), etc. her accomplishments were seen by the public and the fans flocked.

*Waits for StarshipTrooper to diss you :p*
Overrated!? To each his own... but she IS the center flyer on a world champion team and makes it look easy..
haha I was just kidding. I actually have a picture of Maddie stunting from Dallas, a note, and a shirt that Mrs. Gardner sent me a couple weeks before the October 2009 showcase hanging in my room. She sent it to me because I wasn't just obsessed with Maddie, but I was also obsessed with the other, UNDERRATED Gardner sister, Cassie, too! She is just as amazing as Maddie! The boards were getting a little bit dull and I just felt the need to stir up some trouble. The day I truly call Maddie Gardner overrated is the day somebody hacked my account! Props to you guys though, you actually took it quite nicely.
Hopefully @StarshipTrooper and @ACEDAD see this if they didn't already know I was kidding!:p

haha I was just kidding. I actually have a picture of Maddie stunting from Dallas, a note, and a shirt that Mrs. Gardner sent me a couple weeks before the October 2009 showcase hanging in my room. She sent it to me because I wasn't just obsessed with Maddie, but I was also obsessed with the other, UNDERRATED Gardner sister, Cassie, too! She is just as amazing as Maddie! The boards were getting a little bit dull and I just felt the need to stir up some trouble. The day I truly call Maddie Gardner overrated is the day somebody hacked my account! Props to you guys though, you actually took it quite nicely.
Hopefully @StarshipTrooper and @ACEDAD see this if they didn't already know I was kidding!:p

I actually thought someone hacked your account when I realized you were the same Pghx that made an earlier post. No harm no problem, but I still think it's OK to say over rated but I guess that would be in a thread "Who is the most over rated cheerleader"? Doubt that one would stay up long.

I thought it was odd, but had to say something. Good deal.

haha good then, I personally think she deserves all the media she gets, she makes a Ball Up 360 look incredibly easy!

Back