All-Star Who Is Everyone's Favorite 2011 Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Courtney Goodlow -WCSS
Gabi, Megan G - Top Gun medium
Heather Tabb, Kristina S - Top Gun I5
the center flyer from Stingray Sm Sr... what's her name?
Christine Little, Sophia Ranni - WC Lites
Caitlyn Krulee - Cali Lady Bullets
Melinda Burchett - Maryland Marlins
Emily Sawyer - Kentucky Elite
and last but not least Maddie G from CEA
Oh my gosh!!! Thats my daughter! Thank you so much for the compliment! But thats her middle name, Kelly is her first name. (Though it's a beautiful middle name, my late Mom's!)
Thanks again, she'll be thrilled to be included with such great flyers by you!

the center flyer from Stingray Sm Sr... what's her name?
and last but not least Maddie G from CEA

I think it's Tori? I'm not positive on that? But i love tall flyers, looks amazing in the air!
i love the rays junior 4 flyer in the pyramid who is center and does the amazing bow and arrow haha.
And Gabie from top gun is AMAZING!

Oh my gosh!!! Thats my daughter! Thank you so much for the compliment! But thats her middle name, Kelly is her first name. (Though it's a beautiful middle name, my late Mom's!)
Thanks again, she'll be thrilled to be included with such great flyers by you!

Oh yeah!! i forgot about that!! i knew her name is Kelly. i first saw her from the 2by2video and then i watched Marlins routine and then i really admired her!! when i added her on Facebook (which she has a full screen name), the name Melinda stick to my head. hehehe sorry about that. Sometimes your daughter and Dianna Agron (from Glee) look alike alot!!!

Does anyone know the center flyer in Gymtyme Platinum she's soo good
&& from my program Claire Rawa this is a picture of her scorpion from her first practice after breaking her elbow
she's amazing!
196482_116527228421311_100001921034918_117578_3997250_n.jpg

Does anyone know the center flyer in Gymtyme Platinum she's soo good
&& from my program Claire Rawa this is a picture of her scorpion from her first practice after breaking her elbow
she's amazing!

platinums center flyer is emily sawyer i think. She was center on KE cats last year

Gabi Butler, Megan Glisson- TG Semi Limited Coed
Carly Manning, Hope Bravo- CA
Gabie Dinsbeer, Maddie Davis, Maddie Gardner, and all their flyers - CEA Senior Elite
Caitlyn Krulee- Cali Lady Bullets
Alyssa White- Florida Wildcats Open
The one on Lime and Pink…Is her name Kendall? - GBE
Britni Love- KA Cats
Taryn and AJ- Twisters F5
Anyone know the name of the girl with the blonde bob on f5? She’s another one of my favorites.
Mckenzie Rutan- Stingrays Orange
Hailey Bednar- Rays Spice and Green
Center Flyer- WCSS
I think I'm forgetting a few...

Back