All-Star Who Is Going To The Summit 2015?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Both of my CPs are going with Express Cheer. We are sending our J1, Y2, J2, J3, J4 and Sr 4.2! We cannot wait!!
We love your gym! One of our coaches who I liked a lot moved up there and started coaching at your gym this last year! Your teams are incredible!! Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay State is bringing our Y1 and J2. We just found out today that we're at Pop Century which I think is a huge bummer. Is anyone else not at All Stars Sports?

Bay State is bringing our Y1 and J2. We just found out today that we're at Pop Century which I think is a huge bummer. Is anyone else not at All Stars Sports?

We'll be at Caribbean Beach. While I'm sure we will miss some of the excitement, I think our coaches are hoping its a somewhat quieter environment...as quiet as any hotel full of cheerleaders can be. I'm sure we'll both have plenty of company to make it fun.

I'll be there as a spectator! I wish I could compete :( (If any senior team needs an alternate flyer I'll be there ;) ... haha)

Art of Animation for my sister's team. My mom and I are staying offsite somewhere.

Back