All-Star Who Is Going To The Summit 2015?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Looks like CP's in a tent too. Oh well...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes @MZ3 we have our own practice tent and its air conditioned with spring floor :) believe it's at the Buena Vista Palace. I think it's kind of cool lol - We are staying at the wyndham until Sunday, then heading over to the beach club.

Just to give you and idea of the "TENT" or Arena South.....
4qiu0j.png

It isn't horrible, just not like the J Center (below) or the Milk House.
2irw48l.png

Last year they did take the advancing teams out of the tent, because the amount of teams are basically cut in half and the schedule can accommodate it. That was awesome! So, in the end, it's a blessing to make it there and work hard to make it to day 2.

Last edited:
@EmmytheFlyer See above pics, I was referencing that Y3 is competing in a tent instead of Jostens or the field house.

Very cool that we have our own practice tent! Looking forward to our first Summit experience and spending a few extra days at Disney!

@EmmytheFlyer See above pics, I was referencing that Y3 is competing in a tent instead of Jostens or the field house.

Very cool that we have our own practice tent! Looking forward to our first Summit experience and spending a few extra days at Disney!

Good Luck @EmmytheFlyer and @MZ3. One of my daughter's teams she is going to Summit with (PCM Divine) is in the Y3 division with you. You're first Summit experience will be awesome! Above all, just have fun!

Just to give you and idea of the "TENT" or Arena South.....
4qiu0j.png

It isn't horrible, just not like the J Center (below) or the Milk House.
2irw48l.png

Last year they did take the advancing teams out of the tent, because the amount of teams are basically cut in half and the schedule can accommodate it. That was awesome! So, in the end, it's a blessing to make it there and work hard to make it to day 2.
it isn't horrible and i have competed in both the tent and the milkhouse (finals). It just doesn't feel as special as a competition.

I'm so happy I get to compete in the milkhouse! It makes the competition seem that much cooler to me if that makes sense haha

CP will be there in large Y3 and large Y5. Also bringing Large Junior coed 5, large senior coed 3, large junior 4 and youth 1.

Back