All-Star Who Is Going To The Summit 2015?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@EmmytheFlyer See above pics, I was referencing that Y3 is competing in a tent instead of Jostens or the field house.

Very cool that we have our own practice tent! Looking forward to our first Summit experience and spending a few extra days at Disney!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh!! This tapatalk is so stupid to navigate lol!! I wonder if Jr3 is too. Love that we have our own practice tent tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes for day one at least. If you make it to day 2 does your venue change or no?
I will tell you -Large j3 since that is what you are in also- is in the J center on both days.

Some divisions get to move from the tent on day 2 but everyone else for the most part stays the same

Does anyone know if your athlete has to have a photo ID for Summit? On the Worlds post there is mention of this for Worlds and someone said you need one for Summit too.

Does anyone know if your athlete has to have a photo ID for Summit? On the Worlds post there is mention of this for Worlds and someone said you need one for Summit too.
We have not heard this but every kid is registered with the usasf at our gym and they have our pics already uploaded on the website so they should already have this. Lol or so we hope because my kid can not get a picture ID before we leave Wednesday morning!

I'm the one that posted about the ID requirement, because that's what was communicated to us by our gym. We were told it was a requirement this year for Summit for the athletes to get into warm-ups. I can't verify beyond that, but I know I just had to go and get a state ID for my 10-year-old because they don't have school IDs with photos at her school

We have not heard this but every kid is registered with the usasf at our gym and they have our pics already uploaded on the website so they should already have this. Lol or so we hope because my kid can not get a picture ID before we leave Wednesday morning!

We all did the mandatory photo/birth certificate upload and registration with USASF but were told by our program that an ID was still needed.

We all did the mandatory photo/birth certificate upload and registration with USASF but were told by our program that an ID was still needed.
Interesting! I'll tell our owner right now.

Imagine the hysteria lol

@KikiD22 are school ID's ok? Or do they have to be like military/passport/ government ID cards

Interesting! I'll tell our owner right now.

Imagine the hysteria lol

@KikiD22 are school ID's ok? Or do they have to be like military/passport/ government ID cards

We were told any sort of ID that has their photo and name, so school ID, library card, pool pass, etc.

Again, I'm just going off of what we were told by our gym.

@KikiD22 I got in touch with our owner the second you posted that and she got in contact with the summit person just now and they told her it is just for worlds athletes!

But I'm sure it is better to be safe than sorry! So it's probably a good idea that you got one!

Back