All-Star Who Runs Allstar Cheer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If we are going to pick on Jeff Web, can we please start with his commentary of UCA Nationals on ESPN? Drives me bonkers. Could we replace him with Justin Carrier, please?

We could replace him with my grand mom and it would be better. My dog would be better. In all honesty, my poor teenage son-who is anti cheer, but grew up in a gym, would do a better job than him.

Yeah plus his tesimony had nothing to do with all star cheer it was in a case dealing with a college team. Even if STUNT or NCATA gains status by NCAA it will have nothing to do with all star cheer. Since all star is the club side of things it will have to gain it's own recognition.

Just to clarify, Jeff Webb testified that SIDELINE cheer isn't a sport. Outside of court he is on record as saying that competitive cheerleading is most definitely a sport.

He testified that Sideline isn't a sport, because of the money he would lose if it were determined to be a sport. They would have to run sideline cheer like a sport, not an industry. There would be regulations on all those competitions that he makes so much money off of. Despite the number of All Star Cheerleaders out there, there are still more sideline cheerleaders.

I watched the Penn & teller episode on cheerleading and it explained it pretty well actually.. they did still poke fun at cheerleading but they do a good job at explaining the whole varsity thing, and title 9.

Back