All-Star Who Wants Their Own Cheer Gym?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't decide on a name but I want it to be something involving the NW or Washington, since very few of the gyms up here incorp that in to their name so it isn't too overdone.

Colors would be dark purple (as an accent), black, and silver.

Mascot... not sure, it would depend on the name but probably wouldn't focus too much on one.

Coaching will always be my one true passion so I would try to stay involved with that by coaching at least one team and then hire a director, secretary, and payroll/payment person once the gym gets big enough to help out with alot of the behind the scenes stuff. Director could also coach but I would prefer to keep the secretary and accounting person as non-coaches.

OMG YES. Owning a gym would be so amazing. :p

I like the names Superior Athletics and All Star Unity but Idk I'm always trying to think of really cool, better names. My high school's colors were Columbia Blue, Black, White, and Silver, and our competition uniforms were always super cute. So I think I would choose those colors. Most definitely would want to coach teams at the gym :shaka: No idea about a mascot though :confused:

As I've pretty much slapped anywhere I can around here, I'm in the process of starting my own program. It's not really starting my own gym per say, as I'm being hosted by a gymnastics club so I pay rent to them and they help me along etc. But oh man we're not even fully open for business yet and everything is a whole lotta stress! We've to get a large number of people trained up to coach as its incredibly difficult to find people in Ireland with All Star qualification..then insurance, renting the times we actually want, advertising, graphic design for logos.. it's a real hoot.. :confused: (Yeah also, on that topic, anyone do graphic design for fun/cheap...we need a logo made..)

Anyway, as it stands, and there doesn't seem to be any copyright issues..

They gym/program is going to be called Leinster Legacy.

Team name themes will be weather themed with our first team being called Leinster Legacy: Blue Storm and looking to expand with another two teams possibly called Downpour and Dust Devils (but I'll probably be back to the boards looking for more inspiration when I get there!)

Gym colours are to be Blue, gold and white. Also if anyone knows anywhere that makes nice, very affordable practice wear that ships cheaply to Europe please mail me.. Parents here don't want to pay much more that €30 and I'm tearing my hair out here.. Just getting enough athletes together to form a team over here is a challenge..as far as I know there are no other programs in South Dublin but we have 20 or so gymnasts lined up to give it a go.
I can try and help design a logo for free, message me

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

(Yeah also, on that topic, anyone do graphic design for fun/cheap...we need a logo made..)

A friend of mine does graphic design and he made mine for cheap. If you give me ur contact email or fb I can ask him to get in touch with u :)

I've thought about owning my own gym before! Not sure what I'd call it, but i wanted it somewhere near a beach. And the colors would be teal and lime green or teal and pink. The mascot would have to be something beachy :)
My Gym's colors are teal and pink :D we love the combination!

Back