All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You don't have to see a routine to make a prediction. If a team is good and has already won many times, why shouldn't I think they can win worlds this year without seeing there routine?

STAWS!!!

Ok basically all the all girls can win but for different reasons in my opinion!
Stars will win if they go back to their 08 & 09 style
Frum doing se voiceovers again this yr I can tell they want it bad so they just have to hit!
BUT from what im hearing about twisters havin the supercell girls moving up to F5 theyre gonna be twice as good!
Tsunami I feel will win worlds in the next 2yrs
And if im pickin just based of favorite teams instead of stats then I want fca to win.........

Hooe that ecplained it better lol

Frum doing se voiceovers again this yr I can tell they want it bad so they just have to hit!
BUT from what im hearing about twisters havin the supercell girls moving up to F5 theyre gonna be twice as good!
And if im pickin just based of favorite teams instead of stats then I want fca to win.........

i agree with everything u said!

I don't really think that many of the cells girls moved up....most of those that were age eligable went to reign. the reign athletes moved to f5...along with a few from velocity and new to the gym girls. Regardless, as i said previously, f5 is FIERCE for sure!

1) F5
2) Senior Elite
3) Tusnami

If we are picking favorites that's how I would want it to pan out. But an actual prediction it's still too soon to tell.

Back