All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just out of curiosity...why do people ALWAYS say it's too early to predict this? It's always the same line "Well, without seeing any routines..." What difference will that reeeeally make? None. Everyone is still going to say the same people they are saying now, even after routines are seen. I think there are probably five people on the boards who actually know the scoresheets well enough and actually pick apart the routines enough to make an educated "prediction." Everyone else will stick with their favorites. They could come out and do cartwheels and teddy bears in November/December and people will say "Yeah, but they're going to BRING IT at worlds...they always do..."

Second of all...GOLD ARMY - pleeeeeease don't start being ugly too. I'd like to keep loving Stars quietly. But if gold is going to become "the new teal".....makes it really hard.

OK, carry on...:oops:

So, since I actually watched practice last night for the first time this year I can say that SE is going to be in the hunt. Not a favorite for sure, with a lot of young kids and a new style routine, but they worked really hard. And for those interested Susie was welcomed with full embrace by everyone and believe it or not worked on all aspects of tumbling.

Back