All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

agreed! no one will know what the routines look like until the first time it gets out in the public. I just have talked to girls on wcss and from what they have told me its legitt this year. but i love so many teams in this division i would never be able to choose!!!
yea i understand what your saying but lots of teams are great but im sure like cheer extreme is thinking the same thing, such as "its legitt this year" because everyone works just as hard to be a world champion and everyone wants it just as bad.

We all know it is a rebuilding year for Senior Elite. I have heard it is also a rebuilding year for F5, but I'm not sure how accurate that information is. If the said information is true, then I feel like its a Stars year because I have heard no rebuilding on that team. Of course, I love me some Twisters and would love to see them take it again, but there's something in my gut that's saying Stars.

I have an obsession with CEA... but I have a feeling that they wont place well this year, even if they bring it. Their routines look similair each year to me, Im praying for change <3

Out of curiosity, has anyone correctly predicted the last two Worlds winners in large senior? (backed up by links to posts where we can see this). Just seeing if anyone has a streak of more than one correct prediction going. (my guess is that those are few and far between). That would be a good gauge of how useful FB predictions are.

Back