All-Star Who Will Win Large Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahah for years is always been about lrg senior! the same teams are always battling it out, I'm happy there's a new division so gyms can showcase there talents in new ways! It's anyones game in medium all girl and coed! I'm excited to see who's going to take home the title in this new division !!

Hahah for years is always been about lrg senior! the same teams are always battling it out, I'm happy there's a new division so gyms can showcase there talents in new ways! It's anyones game in medium all girl and coed! I'm excited to see who's going to take home the title in this new division !!
In medium, I hoping for a MD team to take it! But it is anyones game in the new division!

Well i can only hope for SE to take worlds by storm and just own it :D

as for the medium all girl I think its obviously going to be CA Panthers.. I mean, they are just beast this year.. :cool:

Bluecat:Out of curiosity, has anyone correctly predicted the last two Worlds winners in large senior? (backed up by links to posts where we can see this). Just seeing if anyone has a streak of more than one correct prediction going. (my guess is that those are few and far between). That would be a good gauge of how useful FB predictions are.
I highly doubt it. Most of us can only spell the name of one team.

Here's my story. I got into cheerleading because of shooting stars in 06, last liked them in 08 worlds then from there(their 09 routine and the latin theme) they werent as sharp as i wish they could of been imo. I then saw cea senior elite at cheersport in fall 08, the-i can feel you breathe, its washing over me, and suddenly im melting into you, and FELL IN LOVE with them and turned into a CEA fan from that...plus coed elite had everything i wanted that year...then i started getting sick of the slow sad songs from senior elite and the whole same routine talk got to me. The year senior elite won worlds, i also started to like F5...but they had NO creativity with their stunt sequences...but in Dec 2010 when their jamfest routine released, i fell in love with them because they were FINALLY the complete team I wanted including stunts. So in a sense, I did choose the right team to win worlds the last 4 out of 5 years...and this year...i want to say F5, but I want to see what stars bring to AC Prov first before I set that in stone.

Panthers if they would stay large!! The most exciting team and best routine out there in all of all girl
But since that's not happening, I putting my vote in for Stars!

Back