All-Star Who Would You Consider To Be Orange's Rival In Medium 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
Because honestly these girls are SLAYING the competition thus far and they are IMO the more advance and far along team in this division at this point in the season. I honestly don't see anyone beating them at any competitions. CA Swooshcats & Cali Aces seem to be next in line but they have to clean clean clean and add difficulty to even scratch at Orange's routine. So what is everyone's opinion on this division this year? Are you anticipating Swooshcats & Aces "redemption" performances in the near future?

Just A Video Reference :p

Because honestly these girls are SLAYING the competition thus far and they are IMO the more advance and far along team in this division at this point in the season. I honestly don't see anyone beating them at any competitions. CA Swooshcats & Cali Aces seem to be next in line but they have to clean clean clean and add difficulty to even scratch at Orange's routine. So what is everyone's opinion on this division this year? Are you anticipating Swooshcats & Aces "redemption" performances in the near future?

Just A Video Reference :p

They are their only competition ...

Q: Who Would You Consider To Be Orange's Rival In Medium 5?
A: Emm, i can't answer it right now. I have to wait until NCA 2013 is over :)

Q: Are you anticipating Swooshcats & Aces "redemption" performances in the near future?
A: Yes, for sure. Swooshcats & Aces will not that easily give it to Orange. I'm sure they will step it up (just like what they always do) and so will the other teams in medium senior division, likes MD Weathergirls (their showcase is awesome!), FAME Super Seniors (their routine looks very clean) TG Lady Jags (they will make amazing comeback) and etc.

Q: So what is everyone's opinion on this division this year?
A: This division is interesting! I love this division :) Can't wait until NCA 2013!

I love Orange this year and can't wait till they compete against more Medium teams like Swooshcats and Aces to see how they do!

Orange, Weathergirls, and Swooshcats are my top three so far (no particular order)....like everyone has stated: let's see after NCA. it's still early in the season though and i feel like there will be another team or two that will step it up and give them all a run for their money. this should be a good division, i don't know if orange will just "walk away" with anything. they'll have to fight for it from what i've seen.

Fame, Weathergirls and Orange are my favorite so far. I can't wait to see Top Gun!! I can't wait to see how these teams has progress come Dallas.

When does Lady Jags compete for the first time? I assumed they were gonna be at BUTBT with the other tg teams, but I haven't seen a video...

Back