All-Star Who Would You Consider To Be Orange's Rival In Medium 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think it is sports and on any day anyone can be a rival and anyone can win. Ask McKayla Maroney about this. But as far as starting value I think Orange is a good bit higher than anyone else. If they hit, they win.

According to results at cheersport in philly this past weekend, RocketElite Allstars has a medium5 I think they took grandchamps over avalanch,cja and a bunch of others. Although I havent seen video, Im sure they will be great competition for anyone in the division.

i've checked their showcase video, the routine has a lot of potential to be great and their athletes are very talented, so i'm sure that CAC Teal has chance to be at top 3 at worlds 2013 :)

So maybe i am missing something. I love some teal and am obsessed with their music so like a normal cheer fan i wad looking for videos and where they had/were competing. In the process I saw they had competed twice and had lost both times to greensboro allstars a small sr 5 team that seems to be relatively unknown or at least not talled aboit much. So of course i looked for a video of this team with no luck. So i am wondering #1 is greensboro allstars a new contender in small 5 seeing as they have beaten teal not once but twice and grand champ at the comp this past weekend in nc from results page or #2 is teal really not up to the normal talent of teal and has cea coming in really hurt them that bad. (Which i am praying is not the case!)

According to results at cheersport in philly this past weekend, RocketElite Allstars has a medium5 I think they took grandchamps over avalanch,cja and a bunch of others. Although I havent seen video, Im sure they will be great competition for anyone in the division.
Incorrect, CJA got grand. But Rocket Elite did beat SJS Lady Reign and State Allstars in Medium. CHEERSPORT Cheerleading and Dance Championships

Shouldn't you people actually see the FULL aces routine before you just kick them out of the top 5 lol

I actually enjoy the ACES routine the most out of all the level 5 routines in the CA program for this season. You can see the potential in this team and routine.

Yes they are! I spoke to a girl on that team this weekend at BUTBT! They will be at cheersport in ATL and will compete against orange.

Fame Superseniors has a great routine I think that may be their biggest competitor at this point.

The routines you see now will be totally different (even music) in a couple of months. Orange will have to keep adding and others will try to match or exceed what they are doing. The standard will be Orange.

So all I can say is hold on. This is going to be a great year for us the fans - no matter which team you like.

Yeah that is pretty late for a senior team to compete for the first time of the season but I guess they weren' ready yet....
We actually compete before then, Cheersport is just our first big competition. We didn't go to Battle for many reasons and it was decided we were not going a LONG time ago, I had only been on the team for a few weeks when the decision was made (I was out of the country all summer).

Back