All-Star Who Would You Consider To Be Orange's Rival In Medium 5?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Excuse me while I rant a little bit
The medium division is really fierce this year with lots of amazing competitors. I don't think it's fair how everyone underestimates the aces. Last year was their first year and they got 3rd at nca along with a paid bid and 2nd at worlds. A lot of people didn't even think they would place at Dallas and make it to worlds last year. A month ago they had an absolute blood bath on the floor and they come back at grand and get 1st in there division. I don't understand why they are still the underdogs in this division when they prove to us how amazing they are at every single competition they go to. Underestimating them and what there capable of is just kind of like a smack in the face to that team. This isn't me bashing all the other amazing medium teams. I just think aces deserve a little more support and credit then there getting

Excuse me while I rant a little bit
The medium division is really fierce this year with lots of amazing competitors. I don't think it's fair how everyone underestimates the aces. Last year was their first year and they got 3rd at nca along with a paid bid and 2nd at worlds. A lot of people didn't even think they would place at Dallas and make it to worlds last year. A month ago they had an absolute blood bath on the floor and they come back at grand and get 1st in there division. I don't understand why they are still the underdogs in this division when they prove to us how amazing they are at every single competition they go to. Underestimating them and what there capable of is just kind of like a smack in the face to that team. This isn't me bashing all the other amazing medium teams. I just think aces deserve a little more support and credit then there getting
Haha i know this kind of thread will come back some time :) this has been discussed it before and it comes to the conclusion that we will wait and see until NCA 2013. You know, i personally support ACES too :) Well, ACES is not underdog in this competition, they are definitely #1 Contender and i'm sure everyone think so ( i hope so :D ). Nobody underestimate ACES :)

I'm ready to see Lady Jags!! Is TG still gonna go to Jamfest Indy? Or are they not going to the comp at all?
Of course they are! Cheersport will be their big competition so i assume they won't attend Jamfest Indy (but i do really hope they will attend) :)

Ca swooshcats are also pretty good too. I'm impressed with their routine. You know ca always brings it by Nca.

maybe its just me but i hate hearing that aces were only a first year team last year. that is far from true. so many of those girls have been together for years before just under different names. to me its the same amazing talent vegas has had but will better choreography. ACES just didnt come out of nowhere

Yep.

ETA: lol ironic that you used the dead horse when all you do is comment on how elite should've won worlds or how I'm biased towards stingrays.
YOU ARE, do you not read what you write sometimes when someone has even the slightest negative comment about stingrays or past worlds results, etc..., i cant argue with stupid, sorry...

maybe its just me but i hate hearing that aces were only a first year team last year. that is far from true. so many of those girls have been together for years before just under different names. to me its the same amazing talent vegas has had but will better choreography. ACES just didnt come out of nowhere

They are not first year, but a first year to that division and it was CA Las Vegas's first year from what I heard.

Back