All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I have to ask!!!

Do you pronounce the first 4 letter (Whoa) as in 'slow down'

Everytime this thread crosses my eyes, I'm sounding it out in my head!!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Ok, I have to ask!!!

Do you pronounce the first 4 letter (Whoa) as in 'slow down'

Everytime this thread crosses my eyes, I'm sounding it out in my head!!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

Yes. and then deedle rhymes with beetle.

FamousxMindset

Her/his earlier response to that;

love connection maybe? :) i really love cheerleading and i'm just huge fan of it. i've been following cheerleading (especially US cheerleading) since 2000. the first video of cheerleading that i watched (if i could remember correctly) was TG Lady Jags at NCA Regional 1999-2000. i used to dance actually. unfortunately, i broke my legs because of some accident. since then, i quit dance. however, i start to coach my church's choir. i help to do some choreograph for them :)
btw, cheerleading is not so big in Indonesia. we only have few local competition of cheerleading between high school here. sometimes, we do have allstar cheerleading comp but i could say that our skill is far behind your skill in US guys. Indonesia has sent its representative at ICU 2012 :)

well, you could see that Indonesia has to learn more from you guys when it comes to the skill of cheerleading. US teams is always the front-runner of cheerleading :)

Comparing how they type/talk in that response and the responses in the last week is incredible the amount of correct syntax, grammar and complete sentences they've learned since being here. If this is the kind of improvement people make when coming here I am going to suggest my youngest post everyday and get home school credit for it!!!

The sad truth about Whoadeedle? No one wants her to go away. We just want her to be herself.

We've probably all lost the chance to know a wonderful person.
She had multiple chances to be her self...to apologize and to come clean. I don't think a person who has had 5 identities has anything genuine to offer. How do you embrace a lie... Coming clean now and saying "Ok now I will be the real me"...and believing it? How?

She had multiple chances to be her self...to apologize and to come clean. I don't think a person who has had 5 identities has anything genuine to offer. How do you embrace a lie... Coming clean now and saying "Ok now I will be the real me"...and believing it? How?

I understand. It's just sad that it didn't have to be that way.

149sitw.png

:cow:

Back