All-Star Whos Having Sr.4.2 Teams Next Year!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe FAME will be having theirs again. I know we had 2 for the 2010-11 season...not sure if it will be 3 for 2012. (i think FAME NY might be having on, REAH had one so why not?)

Fame Midlo has a 4.2 this season. New to this division. So maybe all 4?

I think my gym is going 4.2 (United Elite Allstars- Threat) for NCA again, they did last year and placed 2nd (they were in first on day 1) and did very well! :)

They were level 4 but I dont see why they moved down just for NCA, kinda one of my pet peeves (i wasn't on this team) but i deffinitely think they couldve won with their level 4 routine...here is their level 4 routine they got first with

i agree they are very good. that's also one of my pet peeves, dropping a level to win. I think once a team competes a level they should not be able to drop down after the first comp. Going up a level might be a different story. A team can start out as a level 3 with less than half the team having layouts. then once the majority of the team has gained that level with consistency then they can move up a level. But no team should be able to drop down. UNLESS the majority of the team that has that skill leaves the team lol. It's a touchy subject with some i'm sure. But for this team in particular, i find it completely unfair. They are a small team and almost ALL of them have standing tucks and layouts. just my opinion. and we all know what they say...opinions are like buttholes, every one has one and most of them stink. :)

i agree they are very good. that's also one of my pet peeves, dropping a level to win. I think once a team competes a level they should not be able to drop down after the first comp. Going up a level might be a different story. A team can start out as a level 3 with less than half the team having layouts. then once the majority of the team has gained that level with consistency then they can move up a level. But no team should be able to drop down. UNLESS the majority of the team that has that skill leaves the team lol. It's a touchy subject with some i'm sure. But for this team in particular, i find it completely unfair. They are a small team and almost ALL of them have standing tucks and layouts. just my opinion. and we all know what they say...opinions are like buttholes, every one has one and most of them stink. :)

That is one of my biggest pet peeves too, I really dont know why my coach had them drop down at NCA, they would've done just fine at level 4! They got 2nd at 4.2 but they were such a strong level 4 team, and most of them came back this year (except 1 or 2 seniors that graduated) and are going level 4 again, and i really hope they stay there for the entire season!!

Back