All-Star Why At School?!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wear my no limits in school. They're comfy. They're white shoes so I don't see why they wouldn't look good with non cheer stuff. Plus if you have labs and need to wear full covering shoes why not? If you already have to pay for those why not just wear them all the time and not buy another pair of tennis shoes?

If I had an extra pair then I would probably wear them around because they are comfortable and make you feel barefoot. I don't see how plain white shoes don't go with things. Now if they were the only pair I had then I wouldn't risk ruining them before the season is over.

I noticed at my school some girls wear them around in the hall and also in gym, like outside on the track and stuff like that. Personally, I want my nfinitys to last a LONG time because my mom is not ready to pay another $80 for a pair of shoes, so I only wear them at my gym. I would NEVER wear them out on a track or on the street (I would hate to get gum on them!).

they feel like socks >.< i dont wear them anywhere but on the mats but i would hahhah

is it just me or is anyone else tired of these threads in the wrong place. this should be a random, not something all star cheerleading should be discussing.

What isn't all-star cheerleading about nfinitys?

I would never wear my Nfinitys anywhere, but I just got mine this season and they are starring to break, so if this continues, my care for them probably won't continue....

I would never wear my Nfinitys anywhere, but I just got mine this season and they are starring to break, so if this continues, my care for them probably won't continue....
My daughter got her evolution's last month and she has only worn them for practice 2 times and 3 competitions and she has never worn them outside. They rubber on the toe broke in half and the other shoe the stitching on the toe part has come undone and has broken away from the shoe. These shoes were $75 and I figured she would get at least a season out of them. My daughter has a pair of passions that she has had for over 1 1/2 years and they are still good. She never competed in them but wore them for practice, tumbling, school cheer practice and outside. Has anyone else had this problem with the Evolution?

My cp's gym does not wear nfinitys...

They get shoes and you can wear them out practice but you are not suppose to wear them out side ever!
(not everyone listens)

Anyways I wanted to buy my cp shoes for practice so we didn't have to take them on and off so I bought her some evolutions for practice. Anyways she is in love with them so much. They go outside and run at practice and I just let her wear her shoes because other kids would have to change to tennis shoes so they didn't wear there competition shoes outside. Since I paid for them I didn't care. Well when she started first grade (my child only owns 1 pair of tennis shoes) besides that she owns boots, heels, sandals, vans, chucks, and sperry. None of those are really tennis shoes even though some say her vans and chucks are. So she goes to gym every 3rd day and instead of wearing tennis shoes she always says she wants to wear her evolutions. Wether they go outside or if they play in the gym she takes them to school and changes into them right before gym class. My daughter really likes running and she says these evolutions help her run fast and are comfortable and that's the only way she can beat the boys when she runs. Haha
But forreal my daughter only wears them for gym but she loves them so much. Yes they look bad but even with her wearing them 5 days a week for cheer practice and then gym at school they have held up fine. They are not tore or ripped any where.

my friend wore her cheer shoes everyday in p.e. and then when she made the volleyball team she played in them

Maybe it's because I'm now a grownup, poor, post-grad..but if I'm dropping $80 on ANYTHING right now, I will treat it like a canary diamond. If I had a pair of shoes costing me $80, they would be in a protective case so as not to get dirty and they would only be worn when necessary..so as to look as nice and last as long as possible. Call me crazy and cheap, but my stuff will last as long as necessary lol

Back