All-Star Why Do Parents Allow Kids Not To Show Up!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi....here goes your theory. Girl was a flyer. In fact week before comp the coach rearranged and brought down girls specifically for her.

I had a girl I coach last year drive to the wrong city for a competition :( Last comp of the year. We had to rework the whole show in warmups. Girl shows up as we're leaving the last warmup mat and wants to compete...sorry hun :( Mom was furious. It was a nightmare and honestly a horrible thing to end the season on.
But what you are talking about is totally inexcusable as well. ugh.

I had a girl I coach last year drive to the wrong city for a competition :( Last comp of the year. We had to rework the whole show in warmups. Girl shows up as we're leaving the last warmup mat and wants to compete...sorry hun :( Mom was furious. It was a nightmare and honestly a horrible thing to end the season on.
But what you are talking about is totally inexcusable as well. ugh.

That happened to us too! She came in right after we performed, but luckily one of the other girls watched enough of the mini practices and jumped right in. Nobody noticed a thing. The worst part is that the competition was IN TOWN... No travel required, and she ended up driving an hour away. We called, and she kept saying she was close.. Then she was there.. And finally it hit her when she was at the hall and there were no other cheerleaders there. SMH.

Mamarazzi....here goes your theory. Girl was a flyer. In fact week before comp the coach rearranged and brought down girls specifically for her.

Well, the girl and her parents are crazy, the coaches are crazy and I hope the girl(s) that got pulled got some extra fly time.

we half to be there to watch younger teams, well its highly encouraged..and we report 2 hours- 2 1/2 hour before we compete?

Back