All-Star Why Hasn't Anyone Done This!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun, please audition and show them your ways!<3 Im pretttty sure if TG guys and CEA girls audtitioned together, they wouldnt dissapoint!

There was a big discussion over this on an old thread. Basically what it came down to is that it isn't practical for a bunch of minors to go because of having to get chaperones and miss school and what not. So idk how well a youth 5 or j5 would work.
I like the idea of 5 super fierce cheerleaders doing it though. Or maybe some awesome open team could do it.

There was a big discussion over this on an old thread. Basically what it came down to is that it isn't practical for a bunch of minors to go because of having to get chaperones and miss school and what not. So idk how well a youth 5 or j5 would work.
I like the idea of 5 super fierce cheerleaders doing it though. Or maybe some awesome open team could do it.

Top Gun IO5 hehehe ;)

Didn't F5 'do' it last year? Or at least audition? I think there was also an issue where they could only use 1 song in the routine or whatever? Plus they'd need to consistently come up with 'new and different' routines every week...otherwise the judges are gonna be like 'That was so difficult and cool...but you did the same stuff last week..' So it'd have to be short so as not to use up too many moves on the first round..

Not to kill y'alls dream or whatever.. :D

this needs to happen. it really bothers me when Americas Best dance crew ( i know its a different show than the discussion) has dance crews that throw baskets and tumbling in their routines and get amazinggg reviews from the judges for the tricks but when the world looks at cheerleading its unrespected.

I see groups of cheerleaders in the crowds all the time. They often have them yell " _______'s Got Talent!!!!!" I don't think these groups typically make it through the screening with the producers to even make it to the actual judges. I think people think they're too limited in their performances. I would love to see an amazing few partner stunt groups go together. THey would have to incorporate some other acrobatic elements to make themselves more adverse, but it could be done

There are kids on this show all the time? Groups of dancers, etc. You wouldn't need a WHOLE Youth 5, just enough to do some stunting.

Didn't F5 'do' it last year? Or at least audition? I think there was also an issue where they could only use 1 song in the routine or whatever? Plus they'd need to consistently come up with 'new and different' routines every week...otherwise the judges are gonna be like 'That was so difficult and cool...but you did the same stuff last week..' So it'd have to be short so as not to use up too many moves on the first round..

Not to kill y'alls dream or whatever.. :D
yeah, i saw a picture of f5 at americas got talent and i was wondering what it was from.

It would take a LONG time to set up and disassemble a spring floor for 2 days a week in a 1-2 hr program. just saying:) does anyone know how far F5 made it?

A multiple year national champ. stung group entered over here once, the judges said "i guess it was pretty cool, but i can not see it being a whole act, it belongs in the background" .... Then they went ahead and put a cheerdance team through to finals.

Well don't they go to las Vegas and headline a show if they win? It wouldn't be feasible for 30 kids to do that all the time.. Unless they already lived there. Then it would start messin with practices they need to have for actual competition. Im sure every parent isn't going to let their kid go.
So for all this to happen, it would only work ok for a team from the las Vegas area if they were to win!

Back