All-Star Why Hasn't Anyone Done This!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't F5 'do' it last year? Or at least audition? I think there was also an issue where they could only use 1 song in the routine or whatever? Plus they'd need to consistently come up with 'new and different' routines every week...otherwise the judges are gonna be like 'That was so difficult and cool...but you did the same stuff last week..' So it'd have to be short so as not to use up too many moves on the first round..

Not to kill y'alls dream or whatever.. :D
like they said it would be hard because the teams would have to be out there to do the show which would intefere with practice/comps and school...i do recall reading that f5 auditioned but i never saw it .... i wish it were possible because that would be awesome

Cheer SF just wasn't cute..like there were some OLD people on there. I think that's why they didn't get the wow factor from the judges. Like let's say NuNu on American Idol sung the same song as Betty but NuNu is 10 years old and Betty was 30. Judges usually seem to be amazed by the younger talent auditioning.

There are kids on this show all the time? Groups of dancers, etc. You wouldn't need a WHOLE Youth 5, just enough to do some stunting.
I could see that working. Maybe just take the best athletes from a youth 5. A whole team doesn't seem too doable though.

ehhh, as much as i like to see cheerleading in a positive spotlight, i don't think this is it. I probably wouldn't pay vegas prices to see a vegas cheer show. A broadway show like bring it on maybe, but an hour and half of just cheerleading..... it just doesn't seem feasible to be honest. While I don't think a cheerleading team could ever win the show due to that, it wuold be nice for some really good cheerleaders to go far into the show.

I could see that working. Maybe just take the best athletes from a youth 5. A whole team doesn't seem too doable though.

No a whole team couldn't I don't think. I think they could get to the first one or two...but to do a whole season of the show and be willing to commit to a Vegas show if they actually won would be out of the question for sure. But maybe just a handful of Y5 and J5 kids...enough to do some stunting and smaaaallll pyramid. :)

Don't want to burst y'alls bubble, but the winner of America's got talent gets a show in Las Vegas. As much as I love watching cheerleading, nobody is going to pay to watch cheerleaders night after night in las vegas, unless you were a parent and there was a nationals jacket up for bid. ;)

I think cheerleaders are very talented, so I don't want anyone to mistake this statement. It's just not talent that sells $250 per person tickets for 8 shows per week....sorry.​

Maybe it is just me but seeing a level 6 team would be more entertaining then a level 5. The level 6 teams can throw the crazy stunts and still tumble. Someone mentioned Louisville/Gym Tyme IOC6 because they have experience on hard mat. TG IOC6 or Texas Lonestar would be good as well but I am not sure how many of them have hard mat experience. Nothing against level 5 but if you want to really wow someone enough to make it through roung after roung I think you need the level 6 stunts and pryamids in there.

Maybe it would be cool to convince the producers to let a cheer team 'exhibition' on one of the main shows..sort of like an in-between acts thing? That might be kinda cool: showcase our abilities without getting smacked down on the 'we can't make this an actual vegas show but we're really awesome anyway' tidbit.

I say Whitney Love, Britni Love, and Worldchamp Santwon should audition they would be great especially if you saw Santwon's Karma Returns video 11 jumps to full +partner stunts they could probrably whip up anything throughout the show!!

im pretty sure F5 tried out a few years ago but didnt go through with it because of paper work or having to create a new routine every episode or something like that.

Back