All-Star Why Is This Board So Important To The Cheer World

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with Seeker30. Before I came to this board I knew about allstar cheerleading but I never knew how other people handle it and how it affects their lives. It's great when it comes time for major competitions to hear how everyone did or how their CP did. Kt's an easy way to find out about scores from the comps. It's also fun to trade shirts with other gyms and it's usually fairly easy to do and much cheaper than buying a shirt and paying shipping. Of course you get to maybe not meet new people but talk to new people on here about cheer or just to vent about something that maybe no one else would be able to understand. Where I come from, Upstate NY, all star cheerleading isn't the biggest thing to talk about so it's great to come on here just so that others know what you are talking about and actually want to listen to you talk about how much you love someone's music or that really cool stunt that this one team does. Plus the Fierceboard is just awesome and a perfect way to waste your time :cool:

it's just a way to share information and learn and help others because, at least in my circle of friends, there aren't any other cheer moms who get it.

It allows people to connect and share opinions about the things that go on in our industry. If we don't like something we complain and suggest ways to make it better, which is important. Large masses of people with the same opinion have the power to change things. Not to mention, it's educational. I take some of the stuff I learn and hear here and apply it to myself as a coach/cheerleader or I store it away for my own gym one day

It makes me feel like being cheer obsessed is normal. In my gym the people just worry about whats going on and what affects our gym. I love to know what going on every where else and love following the big gyms so I kinda stick out at my gym. Fierceboard has made me come to terms with my obsession and feel ok about it.

Here you get the truth, the lies, the rumors and lots of fights!! But you also receive lots of love, great information, prayer, humor and dedication to our Sport.

I look at this board as a way to network which is easier here then on facebook because there is a forum. The big players in the industry can come here to see the opinions of coaches, parents, athletes, and fans in one place.

Back