All-Star Will Someone See If The Site Looks Different On Their Phone

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't stand non-mobile sites! I have an iphone and I can't go to the next page with out the first one loading almost completely and with fierceboard...that takes forever. I haven't looked at the mobile sight cause I use tap-a-talk but I am sure I would like it better!

Stay with TapATalk. I use it to moderate and it is SOOO fast and easy.

Stay with TapATalk. I use it to moderate and it is SOOO fast and easy.
For some reason, FB won't come up on tapatalk anymore for me. If I go to open it, it closes right now. I tried to redownload, and when I click on FB, it just closes the entire program again. I'm all for mobile access (that doesn't involve tapatalk)!

For some reason, FB won't come up on tapatalk anymore for me. If I go to open it, it closes right now. I tried to redownload, and when I click on FB, it just closes the entire program again. I'm all for mobile access (that doesn't involve tapatalk)!

What phone are you on? Did you update your app?

It's on my IPAD2. It just suddenly closed one day and won't reopen. I updated, and I can see tapatalk forums and things, but it never lets me on FB. Not a huge deal, more of an FYI. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something I did unknowingly.

It's on my IPAD2. It just suddenly closed one day and won't reopen. I updated, and I can see tapatalk forums and things, but it never lets me on FB. Not a huge deal, more of an FYI. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something I did unknowingly.

Delete and re-add fierce board

Back