All-Star Will Someone See If The Site Looks Different On Their Phone

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not crazy about it. Shouldn't change back on your phone if you choose main style?

Not crazy about it. Shouldn't change back on your phone if you choose main style?

Nah the idea is this is faster with less bandwidth requirement. It is also touch based. It's not perfect but I am trying to see if it is the way to go.

I like it! Only minor problem is when I tap on a thread it flashes on the first unread post for a second, but reloads at the top of the page, so I either have to tap "go to first unread post" or scroll through til I find it.

kingston
every time im on i get a pop up message that says java script error or something like that? its weird any ideas?

On my iPhone it says im on fierce w/ background choser....any idea how to make it the mobile style on safari? And the pop up still shows up with me!

Yeah I turned off the style. Too many people had issues with it.

Earlier, I logged on and it was mobile. Just now, regular with the irritating Tap a Talk pop up.

Earlier, I logged on and it was mobile. Just now, regular with the irritating Tap a Talk pop up.

Yeahhhh....I just got on from my iPad on Safari and it asked me to go to TapaTalk and i said no cause I didnt know what it was. Is there a mobile version for iPad or just keep using the regular version on here?

yeah, promise working on it. might not be soon.

BUt in reality the new TapATalk app is VERY worth the dollar or two. I love it.

Loving this!!! thanks. there are some things i need to get on to that they dont have on tapatalk.

I still got the pop up though.

Back