All-Star Woodlands Elite Or Spirit Of Texas?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Your question and reply's make no sense whatsoever.
Why ask us to compare two gyms that in the long run, you will not have a choice between?
Obviously you have made up your mind that if you move to Houston, your going to Woodlands... and If your going to Arlington, Your going to SOTexas....
a more valid question would be...
What gyms in the Houston area would be a good fit for me? and then What gyms in the Arlington area would be a good fit for me?
Your original post was not a valid question.

Seriously people? They didn't LOSE a lease on anything...it has been a rumor for years that they are moving. And actually we're not going anywhere...if it does happen (and that's if) the Arlington gym will still be for tumbling/hs/college cheer. Only the AS teams would go to the new location (Southlake/Coppell). NOTHING has been said to the families either way.

So SOT is keeping the original gym and adding a second one, correct? Makes sense with the Coppell or Southlake location for the new gym......lotta kids from those high schools drive down to Arlington for SOT and the high schools are choreographed by them i believe (at least Coppell is......not sure about Carroll). Lots of competition in the area though as well, with Spirit Xtreme and Champion Cheer in Southlake already, and then Excite! in the Flower Mound/Lewisville area slightly north of Coppell.

The new gym will be north of the dfw airport. I am lucky enought that we live 20 minutes away from that area ao we are good no matter what location we end up at. Cp is hoping to be a crossover if they have 2 level 2 teams this season. The main thing is that this is an expansion and we are doing something new. Many kids drive down from as far as Oklahoma for Spirit and now there will be an opportunity for them to have a shorter drive (we had one girl on our team that came down from Denton). It appears that this will be the same kind of setup that you see at Texas Lonestar (they have 3 locations with teams at each).
It's going to be an amazing season next year and I really hope a lot of new kids take the opportunity to join our family :)

Back