All-Star Woooooo Saaaaaahhhhh

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi

Ultimate Grand Supreme '12
Cheer Parent
Mar 16, 2011
Come on in! Have a seat, relax, pour yourself a drink or a nice, hot cup of tea...

After you've exhausted yourself discussing releases or who's going to win Worlds, or who has ugly uniforms, take some deep cleansing breaths and share your favorite inspirational quote. Original or not, with or without mentioning who said it first.

It's nice to have some positive thoughts every now and again!

It is long but I love it:

Excuses are the tools of the incompetant used to build monuments of nothing by those who seldom amount to anything. Therefore I will not make excuses.

Mine is probably the quote that is in my signature. The quote just means a lot to me because I love Andy Warhol and because I found the quote after the death of my nephew when everyone was telling me that time will heal my wounds.

For those who have signatures disabled the quote is:

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol

I could write inspirational quotes from this man for DAYS....but here are some of my favorites

"Much can be acomplished if you don't care who gets the credit"
-John R Wooden-

"Make each day your masterpiece"
-John R Wooden-

"Success is the peace of mind which is a direct result of knowing you have done your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming"
-John R Wooden-

It's not what you look like when you're doin what you're doin, it's what you're doin when you're doin what you look like you're doin! Express yourself! - Charles Wright & The Watts

Back