All-Star World Cup Shooting Staws!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for posting the vids everyone...definitely a huge improvement for wcss, a lot cleaner and you can tell the mean business! haha and I agree Rudags, that was a sick save on that pyramid!! ha someone screamed "save it" and she did!
biggrin.png

Holy STAWS! I'm going to be honest and say that I don't know exactly everything that they changed, nor do I want to look at the previous videos to compare, but just the energy level change makes the biggest difference. WOW, just wow!

I like their pyramid it is the new song that throws it off for me. Love all the changes to the routine (looks better from this view) I just can't seem to get over the music change in the pyramid. I am sure it will grow on me, I just thought the other one fit the actual pyramid better.

HOLY SAVE on that pyramid in Suns... That base is a BEAST!

Thanks for posting the vids everyone...definitely a huge improvement for wcss, a lot cleaner and you can tell the mean business! haha and I agree Rudags, that was a sick save on that pyramid!! ha someone screamed "save it" and she did! :D

so much of a save i missed it!....i'm also listening w/o any volume atm, what part of the pyramid?

and good job girls! it does look so much better, even better than the exhibition video someone posted a week or so back....i'm happy for them bc despite being competitors, i hate it when i see a squad mess up at a comp like they did a couple of weeks prior. that's such a demoralizing thing and all of these girls are so talented and work so hard, i hate to see that happen. hopefully (and by the looks of it) these past couple of weeks have helped squash any residual negative energy.

looking good :)

I like their pyramid it is the new song that throws it off for me. Love all the changes to the routine (looks better from this view) I just can't seem to get over the music change in the pyramid. I am sure it will grow on me, I just thought the other one fit the actual pyramid better.

arghh, i'm only watching..not listening. everyone's asleep in the hotel room and my headphones are in the car..but i'll watch it again later

so much of a save i missed it!....i'm also listening w/o any volume atm, what part of the pyramid?

and good job girls! it does look so much better, even better than the exhibition video someone posted a week or so back....i'm happy for them bc despite being competitors, i hate it when i see a squad mess up at a comp like they did a couple of weeks prior. that's such a demoralizing thing and all of these girls are so talented and work so hard, i hate to see that happen. hopefully (and by the looks of it) these past couple of weeks have helped squash any residual negative energy.

looking good :)

Not stars, suns=)

SS just put themselves back in the gamee!!

OMG! I was just about to send you a pm...I thought of you today bc at the competition there was a mini squad whose "point" flyer (the middle of the pyramid, everything!) was a little boy! So freakin cute. He was the only boy and he was also one of the smallest on the squad, but it worked!

sorry...end thread hijack :)

I didn't video it bc I didn't know...but it's a 2 day comp and hopefully I can get it tomorrow (and get permission from his coach or parent)

OMG! I was just about to send you a pm...I thought of you today bc at the competition there was a mini squad whose "point" flyer (the middle of the pyramid, everything!) was a little boy! So freakin cute. He was the only boy and he was also one of the smallest on the squad, but it worked!

sorry...end thread hijack :)

If he can hit, why not right? ;)

Back