All-Star World Cup Shooting Staws!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If he can hit, why not right? ;)
that's what i'm saying...
wink.png

thank you for your input.
They are allowed to not like it. You voice you opinion on other topics. The sarcasm isn't needed. Go ahead and shimmy this, I know you will.

I like their routine better visually. But I still like their old music better.

They are allowed to not like it. You voice you opinion on other topics. The sarcasm isn't needed. Go ahead and shimmy this, I know you will.

I like their routine better visually. But I still like their old music better.

SHIMMMMMMY XP

btw, your hating just makes me happy : )
please kee it coming !

peace, love, [ cheer ], and hypocrisy

Great Job SS i was highly impressed. Sun way to save that pyramid that routine is going to be amazing perfected.

AND OMG Odyssey amazing. You know I feel enough is not said about you but it is exactly what your music says. OMG....Is so fitting for Odyssey this year. Incredible talent. Loved it! I just couldn't stop saying "O"

WOW! World Cup is on fire. Stars changes look amazing, so much cleaner, Big O looks great too, I'm obsessed with their routine, and Suns pyramid save was BEAST.

Stars look 100% cleaner. I am so glad they got it together.number 4??..who knows :] good job WC!

STARS old music did notwork for them at all, I truly believe the muisc change is so much better you can see it when they perform!

I feel like there sooo clean and then they get to the pyramid and there messy..if they clean that up they'll loook really good, and I'm with cheerkt, I like the old music better, but gladd that the "baddddddd badddddd *fierceee hairwhips*" is still in there!

oh well, trabajarrrr girls.

Staws baby! And they had girls recently drop from the team, with new girls added in just before providence... very impressive! Anyone have a video of Lites from yesterday? They have my favorite L5 sequence this season<3

Staws baby! And they had girls recently drop from the team, with new girls added in just before providence... very impressive! Anyone have a video of Lites from yesterday? They have my favorite L5 sequence this season<3
I have videos of all the wc level 5 teams from yesterday. ill tag you on facebook. its private.

Stars and lites are also going out again today at SJV's competition

Back