All-Star Worlds 2011 - Bracket Scoring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

HAHA I'M SO DUMB! I was trying to add up my score last night and I only scored like 20 something... BUT I didn't realize it was a 5pt system. I was giving myself 3,2,1!

RECOUNT! @glittergirl96 please feel free to recount mine, cause I'll probably make a mistake :rolleyes: page 8!

I think I got a 31 :oops: boooo hahaha maybe a few more if we count the whole correct top 3, wrong order :)

Okay so I scored myself wrong the first time. I actually have a 42 if TG was 3rd or a 39 if they were 2nd.

HAHA I'M SO DUMB! I was trying to add up my score last night and I only scored like 20 something... BUT I didn't realize it was a 5pt system. I was giving myself 3,2,1!

RECOUNT! @glittergirl96 please feel free to recount mine, cause I'll probably make a mistake :rolleyes: page 8!

I think I got a 31 :oops: boooo hahaha maybe a few more if we count the whole correct top 3, wrong order :)

37 with Top Gun IOC6 in 2nd, 34 with Top Gun IOC6 in 3rd. :) You were ripping yourself off!

Sure! 36 if we are counting TG IOC6 as 3rd, 34 if we are counting them as 2nd.
Thanks. Then that settles it. 3d is definitely correct.

We're the Fierceboard. Let's score the bracket according to the "right" Fierceboard rules instead of some counting rule mistake. JMO
@kingston , I believe this is your call.

Thanks. Then that settles it. 3d is definitely correct.

We're the Fierceboard. Let's score the bracket according to the "right" Fierceboard rules instead of some counting rule mistake. JMO
@kingston , I believe this is your call.

Tried to answer this earlier. I think it is whatever color globe TG took home. Doesnt that make the most sense? If the USASF decides to give out a second after a tie for 1st, it is kinda their call I would think.

Tried to answer this earlier. I think it is whatever color globe TG took home. Doesnt that make the most sense? If the USASF decides to give out a second after a tie for 1st, it is kinda their call I would think.

I agree. I tend to think they got silver since IASF's website lists them as 2nd, but I guess we have to wait for a confirmation from someone from TG.

Fair enough.

Back