All-Star Worlds 2011 - Bracket Scoring

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

but i asked admins to change my bracket but no1 would, ive messeged kingston as well, and we were told we could change if we contacted admins, but i got no reply

I posted in the original post I wasn't changing anyones. Otherwise I would have a new day job. I am sorry no admin changed it, but we have to go with the first one.

160. 10 pts per division x 10 divisions. Then 6 bonus pts for getting it all right x 10.
Wait, there's a 6 point bonus for getting a whole division right (plus the points for each spot)? That might add some points on mine.. (see @imrichhowboutu , this is why I gave myself a 10-pt spread, in case I screwed something up). Does anyone who knows how to count properly want to double-check mine?

Can someone please count mine up? I am not getting the whole division + points place thing.

I think we need someone to just count them all up. Or split it... 9 people, 1 person does 1 page each to get it done. Or maybe 2 people count to catch others mistakes? Idk but we definitely need to figure out a system!

I posted in the original post I wasn't changing anyones. Otherwise I would have a new day job. I am sorry no admin changed it, but we have to go with the first one.
I think that is kinda ridiculous cuz if I posted a second obviously that's an updated and more recent one... And the note that I actually did in fact message u is kinda proof that I wanted to change it.

I think that is kinda ridiculous cuz if I posted a second obviously that's an updated and more recent one... And the note that I actually did in fact message u is kinda proof that I wanted to change it.

I think its kinda ridiculous I host a contest for free and give out a prize and 50 other people can enter correctly and you can't but complain about it. But it is what it is.

OKAY EVERYONE! If you don't know how to score this is how it breaks down.

For getting the right team in the RIGHT PLACE...
1st place correct - 5 points
2nd place correct - 3 points
3rd place correct - 2 points

10 possible points per division... if you get all 10 points in one division, you get 6 BONUS POINTS! But ONLY if you answer all three places correctly in one division!!

Now for the actual results... here is what the PERFECT bracket would have looked like:

LEVEL 5:
Small Senior All-Girl:
1. Cheer Athletics Panthers
2. California Allstars Senior Elite
3. Stingrays Orange

Large Senior All-Girl:
1. Maryland Twisters F5
2. World Cup Shooting Stars
3. Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Small Senior Limited Co-Ed:
1. Brandon Allstars Senior Black
2. California Allstars Smoed
3. Rockstar Cheer The Beatles

Large Senior Limited Co-Ed:
1. Twist and Shout Senior Obession
2. Spirit of Texas
3. Charlotte Allstars Teal

Senior Semi-Limited Co-Ed:
1. ACE Allstars Warriors
2. Top Gun Allstars
3. Cheer Athletics Cheetahs

Senior Unlimited Co-Ed:
1. California Allstars Coed
2. Cheer Extreme Coed Elite
3. Pro Cheer, Inc.

International Open:
1. GymTyme Allstars Pink
2. Rockstar Cheer The Killers
3. Cheer Athletics FierceKatz

International Open Co-Ed:
1. Top Gun I5
2. Cheer Athletics Wildcats
3. Spirit of Texas

LEVEL 6:
International Open:
1. Flyerz Allstars (Canada)
2. Viqueens Spirit (Norway)
3. Cyclones (Japan)

Internation Open Co-Ed:
1. Bangkok University (Thailand) OR GymTyme Allstars Nfinity
2. Top Gun Allstars
3. ? Texas Lonestar Cheer Co. ? (UNSURE)

Back