All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, I'm going CRAZY. I literally can only access the old videos! Everytime I click the view 2011 vids, it sends me back to login---> what is this?!

See my message to Paige.

Make sure you completely delete all your temporary internet files and cookies. Then try again.
I just did this too and still nothing. I can get into my account & see the videos on my husbands old slow laptop but the videos do a lot of pausing. Any idea why I can't get into them on my laptop, that's a bit faster & newer??
Thanks again!!

I just did this too and still nothing. I can get into my account & see the videos on my husbands old slow laptop but the videos do a lot of pausing. Any idea why I can't get into them on my laptop, that's a bit faster & newer??
Thanks again!!

Possibly because it thinks you're already logged in to another computer.

I figured it out. For some reason, I used a different email to register this year! Sighs... PHEW!

I wish I didn't regret paying $30 but right now I do. I have tried 2 computers and it has done the same thing. I go to let the video load and it will only load about 10 seconds of the routine at a time so I have to keep pausing the video. I figured since it was just like the player Varsity uses that it would work the same but mine isn't. Anyone else having this problem where the videos are coming up choppy because of loading issues?

I paid but it wont log me in at all, after i put in email and password it goes to a screen saying click here to purchase your video pass, but they already have the money out of my act......

I wish I didn't regret paying $30 but right now I do. I have tried 2 computers and it has done the same thing. I go to let the video load and it will only load about 10 seconds of the routine at a time so I have to keep pausing the video. I figured since it was just like the player Varsity uses that it would work the same but mine isn't. Anyone else having this problem where the videos are coming up choppy because of loading issues?

It has to be your browser because tons of people have it working. Clear your files and cookies. Or try another browser.

I paid but it wont log me in at all, after i put in email and password it goes to a screen saying click here to purchase your video pass, but they already have the money out of my act......

You need to clear all your temporary files and cookies. This has fixed the issue for most others that have pm'd me.

Back