All-Star Worlds 2011 Video On Demand - Now Available For Purchase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i just tried it on the wii & i was able to get onto the site through the internet channel thing & everything loaded but the videos wont work once you click them. it says now playing but the screen is black where the video would play. ugh :\

Thank you so much for trying this! And to you, too @cheerislove8 ! I believe if we work together as a united team, we can make this work like fierce diva *****es! Ready? Homies on 3! 1,2,3...

yay i ordered it and ready to go this will be first time i watch worlds since this is the first year my daughter has been in cheerleading we are both so excited to watch our s5 girls from JuST Cheer =) Oh and excited to see CEA for maddie my daughter loves her oh and the international teams of Ecuador since my family is from there ;)

seriously people?
are you REALLY complaining about $30?
last year it was $20 up to a certain date and $30 after.. no one complained about that. I think we are really over reacting about $10 and some people just need one more thing to complain about.

seriously people?
are you REALLY complaining about $30?
last year it was $20 up to a certain date and $30 after.. no one complained about that. I think we are really over reacting about $10 and some people just need one more thing to complain about.

I think the biggest complaint is that the price was originally $20 but USASF changed it kind of without notice.
Also, think of what $10 can buy you.. a tumbling class, a bow, roughly 8 songs on iTunes, an entire breakfast at Dunkin Donuts... 10 THINGS ON THE DOLLAR MENU! (; Just consider that with this economy and cheer being so expensive, every penny is worth saving for some people.

so i am definitely going to have my own mini worlds party since this thing isn't live. kind of disappointing, but life goes on:)

ok so i got it last year after worlds and my year is not up yet, so will i have to buy it again to get 2011 or will i automatically get it since i still have time left? does anybody know anything about that?

Back