All-Star Worlds 2012 Flights, Arrivals, And Hotels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Flying out at 2 on Thursday, not sure what time we'll arrive in Orlando. Staying at Hilton Garden Inn. Going to the Cheer Expo hopefully that night, if not then Friday!
Oh, and Im pretty sure the Universal Tickets are a bit more than 85. We went there this past summer and I remember it being a little more expensive.
Leaving late Sunday night :)

im just going as a spectator! im leaving friday early, ill be there by 11-ish! and were staying at the holiday inn or crown plazza? cant remember and were leaving monday afternoon!:)

Flying out at 2 on Thursday, not sure what time we'll arrive in Orlando. Staying at Hilton Garden Inn. Going to the Cheer Expo hopefully that night, if not then Friday!
Oh, and Im pretty sure the Universal Tickets are a bit more than 85. We went there this past summer and I remember it being a little more expensive.
Leaving late Sunday night :)
If you only get Islands of adventure (the one with HP Park in it) then it only 85, if you get the hopper to both parks its a bit more expensive

If you only get Islands of adventure (the one with HP Park in it) then it only 85, if you get the hopper to both parks its a bit more expensive
oh, I guess I must be wrong then. Or maybe their prices are just higher in the summer. We only went to islands of adventure. But we were there the day the new harry potter came out, so maybe there was a price jack haha.

Arriving in Orlando on Thursday at 11am, staying at the Pop Century Resort until Sunday and I have to leave early because I have an exam on Monday :confused:

arriving monday afternoon and going back monday noon with united
staying in the floridian

Back