All-Star Worlds 2012 Flights, Arrivals, And Hotels!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just spectating but arriving from England at 5:45pm Wednesday and leave the following Wednesday at 6pm? Staying at the Pop Century Resort! Can't WAIT!

Driving 2.5 hrs on Friday to pick up my CP after her last class of the semester, heading 1.5 hrs to Dulles catching an evening flight, getting in late :( So all our fave sm sr and smoed teams with at large bids best rock on Friday so we can see them on Saturday! Returning early on Monday to get CP back for finals week and I will be exhausted by the time I get home on Monday night, but I can't wait!!!

We are flying out of Germany on the 19th ,staying in Miami for 4 days then heading to orlando on Monday and staying in a Rental Villa until the Monday after Worlds. So excited to see the ICU Worlds and support our National Teams and then go and watch the USASF Worlds all weekend :):) We hope we can meet some new people

Driving 2.5 hrs on Friday to pick up my CP after her last class of the semester, heading 1.5 hrs to Dulles catching an evening flight, getting in late :( So all our fave sm sr and smoed teams with at large bids best rock on Friday so we can see them on Saturday! Returning early on Monday to get CP back for finals week and I will be exhausted by the time I get home on Monday night, but I can't wait!!!

you certainly will be exhausted. you will also have some unforgettable memories with your cp. i'd say it's worth it :) have fun!

I will be driving down from WV, arriving Thursday evening. Then leaving Sunday night to get back in time for finals. I will be completely dead, but I know it will be worth every second for my probably one and only worlds experience.

We fly at the 20th April, n go to Daytona Beach First, then some hotel in the middle of Orlando and then starting from Wed we stay at the All-Star Resort till Monday!

Wich Teams are staying at the All Star Resort too?

- PCM

Arriving Wednesday night, leaving Tuesday morning and staying at Bonnet Creek. My first trip to Worlds and me and CP are very excited!

Back